- Two new staff hired to provide professional technical service.
- Grants received:
- 1) WA Dept. Ecology - $250,000 to continue our water quality programs
- 2) FEMA fire recovery - $167,620 to assist private landowners, CDs, and agencies create fire-adapted communities in shrub-steppe habitat.
- One incidental take permit awarded as part of an initiative by private landowners to prevent the net loss of habitat for four threatened species, e.g. Columbia Basin
- Completed the Comprehensive Strategic Weed Management Plan for the Douglas County Cooperative Weed Management Area.
- Contracted the Colville Tribe to complete a watershed-level cultural resource assessment for East Foster Creek.
- Outreach included topics about pollinators, the nitrogen cycle, orcas and salmon, and the Voluntary Stewardship Program.
- Hosted North Central Regional Envirothon where high school teams competed on 5 subjects.