top of page

Washington State Law (Chapter 42.56 RCW) requires that identifiable public records be made available promptly to members of the public for inspection and copying upon request. The Foster Creek Conservation District values your right to access public records.

How do I make a public records request?

Your request must be made in writing and sent to the Foster Creek Conservation District.


Ways to request records are by email, mail, or hand-delivery. To request records by email, please fill out the form.

Mail a Request:

Foster Creek Conservation District

P.O. Box 398

Waterville, WA  98858


Hand-Deliver a Request:

Foster Creek Conservation District

Douglas County Courthouse, 3rd Floor

203 S. Rainier St.

Waterville, WA  98858

Request by Email:

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page